I got me some Bogus!

QSL cards and eQSLs from Pirate Radio Stations. Post your pirate QSLs and other pirate radio artifact images here via post attachment.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jonm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I got me some Bogus!

Post by jonm » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:24 am

The Olympic size surprise qsl card that arrived yesterday!! Very proud to add the Bogusman to my collection! Many thanks to the Bogusman and QSL Helper for the outstanding qsl and the Bogus pdf info sheet. Everyone should "Get Some Bogus!"
QSL card for Jon maples.jpg

Sealord
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I got me some Bogus!

Post by Sealord » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am

Congrats Jon!
North East Florida
RX-340/Endfire Broadside Verticals
Off Air Recordings
QSL's appreciated: sealord40m@gmail.com