Shortwave A.M. Transmitter

Electronics-related items for sale/trade; Swap-meets, Hamfests.
Forum rules
FOR NON-COMMERICAL POSTINGS ONLY! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. FreeRadioCafe.com does not verify, endorse, or accept any responsibility for any items posted or transactions resulting from use of this forum.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stretchyman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shortwave A.M. Transmitter

Post by stretchyman » Wed May 04, 2016 3:36 am

I've been supplying these as kits for a while and now am happy to supply built and tested with a 6925KHz Xtal, along with a modulator, Mod Tranny and even MP3 Player! So everything you need.

Could even supply the antenna too if you really want? (Dipole)

Have Xtals for other frequencies and it's simple enough to fit your own.

Let me know what you need.

eBay ad is item; 131595757554

Stretchy.

ad reads;

Designed and built in the UK by myself a Shortwave transmitter which can be amplitude modulated and used to transmit voice or simply keyed for C.W.
RF O/P is minimum 10W (carrier level) with 11-15W usually achievable.
Fully modulated will achieve 4 times this, so 40W - 60W at 100% modulation.
The modulator can be supplied along with the modulation transformer and will modulate 100% to 4 times the carrier level, so a 15W carrier will give 60W at full modulation with Bass response is good to below 100Hz!
PCB is High Quality from OSHPARK and is immune to oxidation.
I’ve used the best quality components. ALL decoupling caps are X7R Kemet and ALL RF caps are C0G Kemet multilayer ceramic.
For C.W. use just Key the TX Lo line and tie the MOD IN to 12V. This will give you a 10-15W C.W. TX!
Xtals are available for the following frequencies;
Top Band A.M. 1963 & 1973.
Top Band QRP 1843.
80m Ham CW 3560.
40m Ham CW 7030.
US Pirate 6925.
30m CW 10106.
Or simply supply your own! Easily fitted.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable