Ok, NOW things are working... we think

General Discussion of Pirate Radio, Free Radio, Pirate Radio Stations, Pirate Radio Listening, Shortwave Listening, Music, Movies, Society, Culture, & whatever else.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JohnPoet
Site Admin

Ok, NOW things are working... we think

Post by JohnPoet » Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 pm

You would think that THE ADMINISTRATOR would not have to assign "moderator status" to himself, to see posts that got sent to the "moderation Q". Well, not so!

I thought the "default" settings would be an ok place to start. Well, not what I had in mind either.

So obviously a test group was a very good idea. :oops:

It appears that NOW things are finally set so posts won't go to moderation, and should appear immediately.
Thank you for your patience...
John Poet
"A treasonous voice of dissent"
Free Radio Cafe Board Admin

Free Radio Cafe on Facebook
Follow FRC Loggings on Twitter

JohnPoet
Site Admin

Re: Ok, NOW things are working... we think

Post by JohnPoet » Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Testing some images...

Ok, so just click the "Img" button, and put your image URL in-between... as usual...
John Poet

JohnPoet
Site Admin

Post by JohnPoet » Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 am

Insert full video URL between YouTube tags (and we have a button above!)

= Full URL

and there we have Corq's TCS video..
John Poet

muremanon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by muremanon » Thu May 26, 2011 12:19 am

The Radical
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by The Radical » Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 am

Okay...let me try...

The Radical

“The most heroic word in all languages is revolution.”
Eugene V. Debs

EJI1948

Post by EJI1948 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello Poet,

Thanks to your help, I am now up and running. I am at times bedazzled by the combination of AOL issues per se and computer programs in general, but all is well now!

73's,

Ed

NorthernRelayService

Post by NorthernRelayService » Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 am

Hey Poet
This is great and I have to tip my hat to you . I feel like I've just entered one of those fancy new show homes and I can still smell the fresh paint and see all the fancy new appliances. So this is how the other half live. :P

I look forward to many hours and years of posting and enjoying this new site. I promise to leave my dirty shoes by the door and put my socks through the security scanner. :lol: