TWIRP: The Lagomurph Blinks

General Discussion of Pirate Radio, Free Radio, Pirate Radio Stations, Pirate Radio Listening, Shortwave Listening, Music, Movies, Society, Culture, & whatever else.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
terry newfoundland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TWIRP: The Lagomurph Blinks

Post by terry newfoundland » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Grinch Faux, he stared with a baleful glare

a stare as bare as any may dare...

...and the Lagomurph blinked.

The Lagomurph blinked and blinked and blinked

And off he'd slink in a terrible stink

to scribble some more of his stinkety ink.

Some stinkety ink about horrible Pinks

who dare to speak up whenever he finks.

http://whisperinyourfear.blogspot.com/2 ... links.html

Since the lagomurph wants to include me in his list of enemies, I guess I should do more to earn that honour. ;D

Personally, however, I don't care if he blinks, barfs or rolls over dead. I say what I want to say. If bunny doesn't like it, that's his problem.

Cheers, Terry
St. John's, Newfoundland
JRC NRD-525 with 75 long wire

http://freeradioreport.blogspot.com

avranesjr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: TWIRP: The Lagomurph Blinks

Post by avranesjr » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gristle
Location: Central Wisconsin(State currently under occupation by a fascist corpratocracy)

Re: TWIRP: The Lagomurph Blinks

Post by Gristle » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:45 am

What a waste of time.