KIPM

General Discussion of Pirate Radio, Free Radio, Pirate Radio Stations, Pirate Radio Listening, Shortwave Listening, Music, Movies, Society, Culture, & whatever else.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chevyorange

KIPM

Post by chevyorange » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm

I was just wondering if anyone here has any of their older logs or recordings of KIPM? Just a list of dates/times from 2002 to 2007 give or take?

I'd be very appreciated of any sharing, I'm putting together a little something.

The Poet

Re: KIPM

Post by The Poet » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Here is an archive of KIPM shows:

archive.org/details/KipmIlluminatiPrimaMateria-AlanMaxwellPirateShortwave
Use that as a URL, I had to unlink it because it was embedding a player here...

Sorry I don't have any logs. In the Free Radio Café 'members only' section are downloads of the old 'ACE' through 2005, if you don't have them already-- there might be some logs in there. You need to be logged in to see that forum section.
The Poet
"A treasonous voice of dissent"
'Demonstrating a Deliberate Disregard for the FCC's Authority and Its Rules,' Amen!

The Crystal Ship :: Shortwave Pirate Radio
tcsshortwave@gmail.com
Free Radio Cafe on Facebook
Follow FRC Loggings on Twitter

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable