Radio Paranoia: Myxomatosis Madness Alert!

General Discussion of Pirate Radio, Free Radio, Pirate Radio Stations, Pirate Radio Listening, Shortwave Listening, Music, Movies, Society, Culture, & whatever else.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Poet

Radio Paranoia: Myxomatosis Madness Alert!

Post by The Poet » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 am

The Poet
"A treasonous voice of dissent"
'Demonstrating a Deliberate Disregard for the FCC's Authority and Its Rules,' Amen!

The Crystal Ship :: Shortwave Pirate Radio
tcsshortwave@gmail.com
Free Radio Cafe on Facebook
Follow FRC Loggings on Twitter

Leaf Mason
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Really Mr Bunny?

Post by Leaf Mason » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Another pathetic attempt by Mr Murphy Graves Bunny to cover his ass. Nobody's buying this line of BS except possibly that mentally handicapped Poptart kid.
More sauce, less taco!

The Poet

Re: Radio Paranoia: Myxomatosis Madness Alert!

Post by The Poet » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Perhaps, but I am gratified that his latest foray into net forgery has given me my new signature quote....

"a treasonous voice of dissent"

I think that rocks! LOL
The Poet
'Demonstrating a Deliberate Disregard for the FCC's Authority and Its Rules,' Amen!

tcsshortwave@gmail.com

Leaf Mason
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Commies! Commies!

Post by Leaf Mason » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh, I'll grant you it's a great line, most rhetoric is.

I'm still laughing my @$$ off over the Communist Accusations! By god Poet, you better watch your ass or Mr. Bunny will send Roy Cohn after it (in more ways than one)! Hide your English language Pravdas! Bury your bust of Lenin in the backyard! The Bolsheviks ARE COMING!
More sauce, less taco!

The Poet

Post by The Poet » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Oh, I happen to know that he doesn't really think that way-- but there may be some people in Ohio who still do.
Like much of his activity.... 'twas an act.
The Poet

tcsshortwave@gmail.com

Gristle
Location: Central Wisconsin(State currently under occupation by a fascist corpratocracy)

Post by Gristle » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Why not file a real FOI request with the FCC?

The Poet

Post by The Poet » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Since the two prime suspects are both pirates, I'm sure any information or complaint was passed on an anonymous basis or under a false name.
So an FOIA request would reveal nothing... and I'd prefer that my case isn't pulled back onto their desk, if people don't mind...
The Poet

tcsshortwave@gmail.com

Fansome

Post by Fansome » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:57 pm

You can bet that the FCC knows how to track IP addresses, as well. The less contact we have with them, the better, since a sudden uptick in requests related to pirate activity is bound to pique their interest.