The Crystal Ship via TCS Relay Network 6925AM *0020 25Oct12

Post your loggings of North American shortwave/AM pirate radio stations here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jFarley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Crystal Ship via TCS Relay Network 6925AM *0020 25Oct12

Post by jFarley » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 pm

"The Stop Romney Express" Show

0020 TCS/Yo Ho Ho IS
0021 Doors - The Crystal Ship
0023 Revolutionary poetry
0027 Political parodies to the tune of "Dr Pepper" commx, "Davy Crockett" theme, "Paper Back Writer"
0030 TCS via TCS SW Relay Network ID by The Poet and The Radical
0046 "It's My Party (And I'll Lie If I Want To)"
0100 IDs, commx for "Romneyocity"; book your travel to the Caymans and hide ur cash

About S9 and a little fady, but good overall here until 0112 abrupt fade out.
Thanks for the show TCS!
Joe Farley
SDR-IQ/R8, remote tuned amplified loop, 40M folded dipole

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable