Go Pirates 6925 usb shrimpers

Post All Non-Broadcast loggings and other information here: Spy Numbers, Beacons, Utilities, Military, MARS nets, etc.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
William K Hertz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Go Pirates 6925 usb shrimpers

Post by William K Hertz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Shrimpers 6925 usb 0105 2/16
right after WEAK relay ended 2 shrimpers came on sounded like 1 of the was saying go pirates :mrgreen: Did they hold off on QSO cuz they were enjoying the show

DeltaCharlie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Go Pirates 6925 usb shrimpers

Post by DeltaCharlie » Thu May 16, 2013 12:33 pm

6925 USB 1619z 16MAY13
S-9

some of these guys may be damn close to me...complaining about same local tide conditions we're having....SW winds blow'd the tide out !!! if they're not NC they are SC....asking when GA opens up and how they hate FL shrimping :-)

they even tried RTTY !!! but one guy said his tones were messed up.....

i guess it's now an established marine free band freq everywhere....marine shops everywhere must be putting it in memory banks of all their radios now....from Grand Banks in NE to NC to Texas to foreign ops....getting crowded :-)

now if i could just get me some cheap shrimp :-)
DeltaCharlie

coastal North Carolina

barefootdipole@yahoo.com

DeltaCharlie
P.O.Box 1262
Swansboro, NC 28584-1262