KLAM 92.9 FM Chester County, PA

Pirate FM broadcasting: how to start a pirate FM radio station, discuss or review FM broadcast transmitters, FM broadcast antennas, FM amplifiers, audio processing, software, radio station equipment, and issues related to pirate FM broadcasting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Orb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

KLAM 92.9 FM Chester County, PA

Post by Orb » Wed May 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Anyone in Chester County heard this station mostly around Chester Springs, PA, seems like it covers only about 5 miles or so.

Thanks
Orb

Sweetwater
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: KLAM 92.9 FM Chester County, PA

Post by Sweetwater » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:19 pm

We just started listening to it at Sweetwater 100 and are really enjoying it. The sound bytes between songs are classic as well.

analog rules

Post by analog rules » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:48 pm

The Hot KLAM 92.9 is a huge gift to those lucky enough to live close enough. Programming is unusually diverse. 99% of the material ranks as excellent. Audio quality is superb with S/N ratio off the chart in my location. I get a strong signal and zero multipath. My system is top shelf, and so is this station. Some weekends the KLAM just stays on all the time. I hope the organizers keep it up. I would pay money to keep it. Find me for a contribution - I'm the guy with the big FM Yagi on the chimney.

Orb

Post by Orb » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 pm

analog rules wrote:The Hot KLAM 92.9 is a huge gift to those lucky enough to live close enough. Programming is unusually diverse. 99% of the material ranks as excellent. Audio quality is superb with S/N ratio off the chart in my location. I get a strong signal and zero multipath. My system is top shelf, and so is this station. Some weekends the KLAM just stays on all the time. I hope the organizers keep it up. I would pay money to keep it. Find me for a contribution - I'm the guy with the big FM Yagi on the chimney.
I wished I lived closer, can't pick it up in Downingtown, Pa. Beside the Station ID do they ever do any local news, talk?

bill3901

Post by bill3901 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:36 pm

This is a great station...I live in ionville, PA and I can get it, mostly at night.

I had a question and it's a long shot, but I heard a great song on it Thursday afternoon around 4. It was after a CCR song, think Lodi. It sounded a little like Thin Lizzy.

thanks,

Bill

scmertz

Post by scmertz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:38 am

Ive started listening to this station as well.. I travel the PA turnpike every day and am able to pick it up from Morgantown to Downingtown on the TP. An awesome station.. Wish I could turn in at home

scmertz

Post by scmertz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Who is the person broadcasting this station? Do you by chance stream anything on the web? If not you should!!!!