KLAM 92.9 FM Chester County, PA

Pirate FM broadcasting: how to start a pirate FM radio station, discuss or review FM broadcast transmitters, FM broadcast antennas, FM amplifiers, audio processing, software, radio station equipment, and issues related to pirate FM broadcasting.
Orb

KLAM 92.9 FM Chester County, PA

Post by Orb » Wed May 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Anyone in Chester County heard this station mostly around Chester Springs, PA, seems like it covers only about 5 miles or so.

Thanks
Orb

Sweetwater

Re: KLAM 92.9 FM Chester County, PA

Post by Sweetwater » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:19 pm

We just started listening to it at Sweetwater 100 and are really enjoying it. The sound bytes between songs are classic as well.

analog rules

Post by analog rules » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:48 pm

The Hot KLAM 92.9 is a huge gift to those lucky enough to live close enough. Programming is unusually diverse. 99% of the material ranks as excellent. Audio quality is superb with S/N ratio off the chart in my location. I get a strong signal and zero multipath. My system is top shelf, and so is this station. Some weekends the KLAM just stays on all the time. I hope the organizers keep it up. I would pay money to keep it. Find me for a contribution - I'm the guy with the big FM Yagi on the chimney.

Orb

Post by Orb » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 pm

analog rules wrote:The Hot KLAM 92.9 is a huge gift to those lucky enough to live close enough. Programming is unusually diverse. 99% of the material ranks as excellent. Audio quality is superb with S/N ratio off the chart in my location. I get a strong signal and zero multipath. My system is top shelf, and so is this station. Some weekends the KLAM just stays on all the time. I hope the organizers keep it up. I would pay money to keep it. Find me for a contribution - I'm the guy with the big FM Yagi on the chimney.
I wished I lived closer, can't pick it up in Downingtown, Pa. Beside the Station ID do they ever do any local news, talk?

bill3901

Post by bill3901 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:36 pm

This is a great station...I live in ionville, PA and I can get it, mostly at night.

I had a question and it's a long shot, but I heard a great song on it Thursday afternoon around 4. It was after a CCR song, think Lodi. It sounded a little like Thin Lizzy.

thanks,

Bill

scmertz

Post by scmertz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:38 am

Ive started listening to this station as well.. I travel the PA turnpike every day and am able to pick it up from Morgantown to Downingtown on the TP. An awesome station.. Wish I could turn in at home

scmertz

Post by scmertz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Who is the person broadcasting this station? Do you by chance stream anything on the web? If not you should!!!!